Friday, January 23, 2009

Alvin and Sara Wedding Teaser



Hellow Fwendz,



Apologized to Alvin and Sara for not posting their wedding photos right away on my blog.... its just getting busier and I still have tons of albums to design; don't get me wrong i'm not complaining... hehehehe.... :) .... This is a very intimate wedding held at 2,000 plus ft above sea level location here in Davao city, the area itself is beautiful but what made it even more magical is the couple; very much in-love with each other and a fun couple to photograph!!!! The wedding was full of emotion during the ceremony and was full of laughter during the reception :) anyways here are some random photos that I loved from this wedding. :)....





















































2 comments:

Christan said...

Beautiful work. I love the headshots.

Unknown said...

Congratulations and great job Ben! The pictures are amazing and beautiful. You have made my niece Sara look like a supermodel (which truly is her inner identity - love you Princess :)...I was fortunate enough to be part of the wonderful day in the Philippines. An experience that my husband and I enjoyed very much...I can't wait to see the finished product so that the rest of the family here in California can enjoy the memories as well...Thanks again for a job well done...