Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend and witness the wedding of Allen and Tiffany as a guest/photographer :)... Though I was not commission to shoot their wedding since they already committed another photographer but I did their engagement pictorial in Davao city (will post their engagement pics soon). The photos below are pics that I took yesterday, couldn't stand not doing anything while holding a d300 and a 17-55mm lens in my hand. Enjoy the photos... :) ....
Church - San Agustin
Reception - Edsa Shangri-la
1. Sheree, bride's sister and maid of honor.
2. The Bride, no veil but it works; she looks sooo elegant, wish I had a shot of it during our session after the wedding. :)
3. The Groom; the suit is so different especially the tie...
4. One of the flower girls before the procession.... last minute touches....
5. Tiffany, very elegant!!!
6. The final walk... love the arc of this church...
7. again the arc... hehehehe
8. even though I'm not the hired photographer, I couldn't just sit and watch; I started prompting Allen and Tiff for the shot with a great back-drop of arching old walls.
9. Here I am again...hehehehe.... at least the shot look nice, natural and spontaneous.
10. At the reception, didn't really shoot that many pics during the reception, too busy enjoying the food...
11. While everyone is busy laughing and enjoying the game, I saw this cute but naughty boy with this gesture. :)
12. From here on, Allen and Tiff gave me the chance to do some creative portraits before their tea ceremony.
13. I love reflections and here's one....
20. This is one of my favorite shot in the group.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
This afternoon was my first bridal session, i've done a lot of engagement sessions (couple) but not this.. its feels weird that there's no guy in the shot but interesting enough that it feels like I have 3 hours to shoot the bride in different location thus its outdoor!!!! :) .... Well, I guess there are brides that wanted to be photograph without the groom; but this doesn't apply to all the brides though, just those brides that love being photograph.... hehehehe..... anyways these are the photos... enjoy....
Saturday, January 19, 2008
What a great way to start a year (jan i mean :)) by launching my first ever website www.benyoung3.com ...wwooohhhooo!!!! though I have to admit that there are still tons of modifications to be made, showing newer pics, updating it, but its a start... :).... enjoy the new site and any suggestions are very welcome!!!...